Monday, December 12, 2011

Blizzard Beach vs. Typhoon Lagoon

I am wondering which water park people prefer. We will be traveling with 4 adults and 5 kids between 9-16. If we had to rate on the fast and furious scale, our ride preference would be about 6-7. Thanks for your help.



Blizzard Beach vs. Typhoon Lagoon


Blizzard Beach!



Blizzard Beach vs. Typhoon Lagoon


We prefer Typhoon Lagoon for the lush tropical feel, however since your looking for more fast and furious I would go with Blizzard Beach.




Here are some links with great pictures:





Blizzard Beach - http://disneylinks.net/Parks/BlizzardBeach/





Typhoon Lagoon: http://disneylinks.net/Parks/TyphoonLagoon/





Blizzard Beach has great slides and a better family slide. Typhoon lagoon is prettier, has a great wave pool, the snorkel thing, and the new slush n%26#39; gusher water coaster. Both are great.





Don%26#39;t buy the Water Fun %26amp; More option on your Disney tickets if you are just doing one day at the Water parks - getting single day water park tickets are less - see www.ticketmania.com.




We spent 1/2day at Blizzard Beach, and 2 1/2 days at Typoon Lagoon becasuse we liked it so much. The wave pool a blast even though it%26#39;s not a slide, fun fun fun!! and Typoon also has the new crush and gusher ride we could of road that all day, it has three serperate slides and it%26#39;s a fast one that rides 2 or 3, god I love that one, never waited inl line very long either. I noticed that Blizzard beach lines took a little longer. We just got back last week. You really can%26#39;t loose at either place. Have fun!




Blizzard Beach!!! I saw it ranked #2 in the country, on the travel channel, and had to go!!! I have a friend in Orlando, we are both in our 30s we go to BB every time I go to visit. There is something for everyone!! Have a blast.




The slides at BB are fast but very smooth. At TL, I felt like I was getting spanked. It was so bumpy. So unless you%26#39;re a fan of getting rough treatment, go for BB. I can hardly wait, myself.




My personal favorite is Typhon Lagoon for the tropical feel. However you can%26#39;t go wrong with either. Just pick which theme you want, tropical or snow in summer.




I have no idea which is better as me and mine only went to Typhoon and we loved it, the swimming with sharks is cool and the raft rides are loads of fun,





It was one of our favorite days during our fortnight in Florida.





So pick one and even both and have fun





Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment