Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting Around

Hi Everyone:





I%26#39;m thinking of staying in Mayfair Hotel %26amp; Spa, Coconut Grove after my cruise. What is the cheapest way to go there from Port Everglades? I was thinking of cab to the airport and take Tri Rail to Miami and cab again. Is there a better(maybe cheaper) way? Time is not really an issue since the disembarkation is around 10-11 a.m. and the check in time is not till 3:00 p.m. Thanks a lot!





Mon



Getting Around


If you have any amount of luggage, I cannot recommend Tri Rail. It is very difficult to get luggage on and off quickly. I have to say that TriRail in general is not as dependable , comfortable or organized as many from other cities with well developed mass transit expect. It%26#39;s still working out many kinks. I would look for a shuttle or some other means- though of course it will be pricier.





If you visit www.cruisecritic.com, others who have made the trip may have advice for you.


  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment