Monday, December 12, 2011

Camping/Disney world

Has anyone been to Disney World and Stayed in their Camping facilities. How was it and would you go back?

Camping/Disney world

I%26#39;m guessing you are referring to Ft. Wilderness?

Correct me if I%26#39;m wrong.

Camping/Disney world

We stayed there our first time down with my son. It was great. If we still had a camper we wouldn%26#39;t hesitate to do it again.


For my birthday this year, I wanted a tent. Camping at Disney was the only thing I hadn%26#39;t done yet. I got my tent, went once, and had to admit everyone was right. I%26#39;m not the camping type.

With that being said, it really is a great place. If you are doing the tents, they have showers, electric, etc. There are sites for RV/Campers as well.

Fort Wilderness is huge! There are many things to do, it%26#39;s in a good location, and they have a great dinner theater called the Hoopty Doo Review.

If you are the type who likes to camp, then I would think you would really enjoy it.


Yea I guess, Not sure of the name. A friend of mine told me about it and I could not remember the name.


to: Ariesfire, We love to camp and have a fifthwheel.

But it will most likely be 2 adults. Need to try camping in something other than a tent. That is how we started out and then to a pop-up and now a fifthwheel. Love it! I am not a tent person, I do not like to stay wet and so sticky all the time when i sleep.

thanks


Of course, anyone who wants to try the campground, but isn%26#39;t the camping type, can always book one of the cabins with maid service and air conditioning. You get all the perks of the campground, and none of the pain. You can save money by cooking some meals in, and they sleep six, so they%26#39;re good for families. Just remember to rent a golf cart to get around.


We are going to try the Disney Lodge after the summer season.

I ordered a small electric A/C unit and blow up mattresses for the tent. Hubby was maaaaaad. Needless to say, you will probably see it on ebay.

The point we are all making, is Fort Wilderness is fun and a great place to try.

I agree with the golf carts. They are expensive, but worth every penny. You could rent bikes when I was there in April


We%26#39;ve never camped out but have stayed in the cabins and love them. My kids had plenty of other kids to play with and as others have said,there%26#39;s lots to do-the pool,petting zoo,nightly singalong and movie,horse barn,jogging trails. It%26#39;s not the most convenient place to stay but I think it is one of the best with kids and very pretty.


This information might help:

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_fw.htm

  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment