Monday, December 12, 2011

queues in November

anybody know what to expect for queues in the first week of November? That does include halloween so I%26#39;m prepared for that one.





Tink xx



queues in November


generally speaking you should find the weeks in between halloween and thanksgiving an excellent time to go for both weather and crowds.





The chaos and excessive queueing times that you see reported on this forum during high season is something that I certainly have no experience of when I%26#39;ve been in late october early november.





It seems from reading a lot of the posts here that this is a favourite time for many people and I would certainly endorse that.





I fly out on october 28th for two weeks and it cant come soon enough.





where are you flying from and where are you staying ?





enjoy :-)



queues in November


Thanks for the info...I thought and (really realy hoped) that would be the case.





I actually fly out on the 22nd to spend a week in Las Vegas for my 21st birthday and then fly on to Orlando on the 28th for a week so we%26#39;ll be there at the same time.





I%26#39;m at the Pop Century, where are you staying?





I%26#39;m counting down the months at the moment!





Tink xx




Halloween may be a bit busy with the little ones - lots of locals, but nothing when compared with summer ot holiday crowds. I always found the lines short around then.





Happy birthday a little in advance!




fly out from manchester on the 28th and staying at Port Orleans Riverside, never stayed there before so getting really really excited, only 106 sleeps to go.......how sad is that, counting sleeps !!!!!!





Have you stayed at pop before, I%26#39;ve not but i know one lady not a million miles from this thread that raves about it, aint that right jokelady.





I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll have a ball, especially going to vegas first





enjoy :-)




Thanks Tourmaline! You%26#39;re the first!



I had guessed it would be a little like going to a theme park in England in November (if only they were open all year round) in that the week days are significantly less busy and also schools aren%26#39;t on holiday.





Dicko94 I%26#39;m counting sleeps too...and I booked this trip back In january!





I%26#39;ve not been to Walt Disney World since I was 5 maybe 6 and when I first went they only had one Disney Hotel.





I%26#39;ve heard mixed reviews on the pop century but in all honesty I%26#39;m not looking for luxury when I go, I%26#39;m looking for a place to crash. If I was spending two full weeks there then I%26#39;d probably go for somewhere like the Port Orleans myself!





I got my tickets for the Halloween night at Universal Studios yesterday. Have yet to plan my character lunch/dinner. Am looking to go to either Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern.

No comments:

Post a Comment