Monday, December 12, 2011

Just got back....Stay tuned for review

Unfortunately I don%26#39;t have time to write my detailed trip summary right now but stay tuned. There%26#39;s lots of good info coming your way!!

Just got back....Stay tuned for review

Great to hear from you Pennstate! Look forward to reading your review!

Just got back....Stay tuned for review

Glad you had a good trip!


tap tap tap tap....

Sound of Jokelady patiently waiting LOL.

Smiles


Jokeylady, you crack me up.

Of course I looked too, cuz I always want to see what people think of Soarin and Exp. Everest. how%26#39;s the ';coin rolling coming along';?

Your Pal,

Princess Plainfudge


Coin rolling is doing ok but someone stole all my empty%26#39;s so that set us back 30 bucks LOL. I guess the homeless guy needed them more then my foster kids. We will have enough cash saved in time. I start now and it doesn%26#39;t hurt as much on the wallet by travel time. The kids have been saving their allowence. The oldest could have spent it this weekend but was brave and saved it for better things in Disney.

pennstate is gonna have me on pins and needles for the rest of the day now. I like reading reviews and it makes me mad when they leave me hanging like a bad B movie LOL.

Hows tricks with you moose? Hot and dry here. Kids have been enjoying endless days at the park. I am already tired after only 2 weeks with 7 kids LOL. I am 42 and I just don%26#39;t have the jam in me like I use to. Remember those days when we could stay up all night and go to work the next morning? I am yawning at 7 PM these days LOL.

I was at the museum yesterday and saw some hissing cockroaches. I didn%26#39;t have any fudge with me but I did taunt them verbally and tell them if I did... THEY WEREN%26#39;T GETTIN ANY. (grin)

Next week is our big fair here in town. I will get my fudge fill there until I head back to Disney in late January early Feb. I need to buy a Mickey Mouse toaster for my new house. I am kicking my butt I didn%26#39;t last time. I need some Disney blankets and some towels too. Man I wish we had a Disney store here that sold that stuff. Our%26#39;s only sells clothes and toys.

Missing Mickey big time.

Jokelady

hehehe

tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.... patiently waiting ... STILL


Jokelady, have you tried the online site?

http://disneyshopping.go.com/


Hey Jokelady,

Sorry your empties were stolen :-(

things are Hotter than HELLO in Cow Hampshire. I am not a fan of anything over 80, which is why I only visit Disney in the Winter.

I%26#39;m glad you%26#39;re going Jan-Feb. You will get more for your money (shorter lines). Sorry you can%26#39;t stay on the property, but I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll muddle through.

Kudos to you for giving the cockroaches a tongue lashing.7 kids? O_M_G!!!

Have a great weekend...Moose

  • streamreader
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment