Monday, December 12, 2011

Is there a map that lists all resorts on the beach?

When I look at a particular resort I always wonder what is located next to it. Is there anything available that would list each resort name and where it is located?





TIA!



Is there a map that lists all resorts on the beach?


Snowfly - yes there is but I%26#39;m not sure if you can get it online or not. I Picked up my map while down in PCB. It%26#39;s in every gas station, grocery store, souvenir shop, etc. and it%26#39;s free. Here%26#39;s some info I found on the map itself. Hope this helps.





1-800-PCBEACH (Maybe call this number and see if they could send you one)





www.thebeachloversbeach.com or EMAIL



info@800pcbeach.com





The map I have is detailed with hotels, resorts, shops, attractions, etc.





Good Luck!



Is there a map that lists all resorts on the beach?


PS - what resort are you looking to stay at?




This may not be completely up to date and may not have all of the resorts listed, but if you go to www.beachguide.com you%26#39;ll find an interactive map with a lot of places listed.





Also, I enjoy looking at sattelite imagery at maps.yahoo.com/beta but I don%26#39;t know how outdated it is. Probably very outdated since it doesn%26#39;t show the condo next to Schooner%26#39;s, only an empty lot.





Lilbunnygirl, if you see this and have time, would you check that sattelite out and guess a timeframe for those shots? Thanks!





Hope this helps, Snowfly.




Don%26#39;t know about Yahoo but the SatMaps at maps.google.com are quite old, my house isn%26#39;t on them and this place is over 5 years old.





I think it%26#39;s hard to find a good map because things are being put up and knocked down so fast. Seems like every time I turn around there%26#39;s some new condo I have never seen before!




Thanks everyone. I%26#39;m off to check the links.





Fandt94, I%26#39;m looking at everything on the far east end and west end of the beach. Anything that is on the beach, quiet, and not crowded with people.





I%26#39;m open to suggestions, of course. :)




snowfly---I will check my little bag of tricks w/brochures and maps from PCB. The What To See and Do guidbooks have some really good information in them. I know they have detailed maps for Panama City, the Beach area, and on down toward the west end of the beach. Plus lists places to eat, activities, sightseeing things etc. Pretty good book and available at almost every hotel/condo and restaurant.




www.emeraldcoastmap.com/mapfront_active.html



This is a link to the freebie map of PCB that can be found everywhere. It%26#39;s pretty good but doesn%26#39;t list everything.



HTH!




luvthebeach- Very cool map! Thanks! I noticed on it at least 6 Alvin%26#39;s Island locations. Does anyone know if they all have Alligators, or do we need to go to a specific location for that?




Hey Netterj--The one next to Shipwreck Island is the biggest and definitely has the gators----been there, done that! Don%26#39;t htink the others do---or if they do certainly not to the size of this one.




Karen%26#39;s right, the Alvin%26#39;s Island by the Alf Coleman pier is the ony one with the gators. 12010 Front Beach Rd.





I love this picture I took there, the gators look like they are having a fine laugh over something



www.themcginleys.org/gators/gator02.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment