Monday, December 12, 2011

Hotel in or near Pensacola by I-10

We will be driving to Savannah in September and are looking for a hotel somewhere near I-10 for a few hours sleep. Can you give me names of places.





Thanks



Hotel in or near Pensacola by I-10


hi


ive read good things about the fairfield inn next to university mall. its right off i10, has good parking, its clean, and they have free breakfast. not to mention fairly new. if you are driving with more ppl, across the other side of the mall is a residence inn. it has been redone, and is in good shape. around this area there many older hotel/motels, but both seems make ppl feel better from what ive heard. they say the hotels look much cleaner on the outside compared to the others surrounding, but the interiors are just as clean. any more questions give a yell.


eggroll



Hotel in or near Pensacola by I-10


Thanks, I will look into these.




Do not stay near Davis Hwy or hwy 29. There is a comfort Inn or pineforest road, which is the next exit west from hwy 29. It%26#39;s away from the prostitutes, pimps, druggies, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment