Monday, December 12, 2011

Disney-Specific Forums

Does anyone have recommendations on good Disney-oriented forums that we can use for Disney research?



Thanks!



Disney-Specific Forums


allearsnet.com



Disney-Specific Forums


disboards.com




As a forum, this one%26#39;s not half bad.




I second that Eddie LOL




The Disboard.com is a very active forum but the information isn%26#39;t really any better than you will find here unless you have an unusual question. I%26#39;ve used this forum alot but sometimes you need to not get your feelings hurt easily. Sometimes the Disney fanatic that hang out there get a little cranky with questions they feel are asked too often.





If you are using www.tourguidemike.com for your touring plans, the forums there were very nice and helpful. I%26#39;m not currently a subscriber but we used it alot prior to our last WDW trip.





www.intercot.com has active boards, as does www.mouseplanet.com. I have used both home sites for gathering information but have not used their discussion forums.




Your in the right place Reston!




www.intercot.com




thedibb.co.uk





can be a bit clique tho!




All of the above.





If you join Tourguidemike (which I loved-well spent $20 ) I think that it is by far the most pleasant, Disney specific, forum.





That being said, Tripadvisor is my travel bible for destinations world wide.




I don%26#39;t think it gets any beter than right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment