Monday, December 12, 2011

Shopping

Hi All ,





Just doing some final plans on my trip in Aug , i see that there are 4 malls on the I drive Festival Bay , Orlando Prem, Pointe Orl and Prime Outlets .



My wife and i have dedicated 1day for shopping can you guys guide us to which would be the best options ( in order)



Not interested in only Disney stuff , but a place where we would be able to shop and get good bargains for anything ( clothes , shoes,electronics- want to upgrade my digi cam ) etc.





Tks in advance :)



Shopping


Only 1 day shopping!!!!



I think if you are just doing one day you should go to the Belz, there is loads of shops there. It is set out in small mall type units with loads of different shops with food courts included. Also right next to the mall there is designer outlets, with Coach (leather goods), Nine West (shoes etc) Saks Fifth Avenue, Kenneth Cole, Sony, Reebok and Nike , Bath Bed and Beyond, the list is endless. The prices are excellent too.



Premium Outlets are fab as well but not so many shops.



Festival Bay hardly has any shops in it and is not an outlet mall.



Enjoy your holiday, we are off to Florida in 2 weeks and can%26#39;t wait, this is our 8th time and I know my shopping!!!



Florida Mall is excellent but again is not an outlet and further out of the way. The Mall at Millenia is expensive but absolutely beautiful



Hope this helps.



Norena



Shopping


Prime Outlets (formerly Belz Outlets) is beginning a big remodel, so it may not be the best mall to visit. For clothes and shoes, a lot of people prefer Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets, which is south of Disney on SR535. Premium Outlet Mall has more designer and upscale outlets, including jewelry and electronics.





All of the outlet malls have websites with store directories, so you can see what is available at each one. That would be the best way for you to decide which one would be best for you.




Thanks Flat. I was going to go to Prime outlets with my 13, and 16 year old in a week and half, for the tax free week. My be I will try the other instead.




I would personally go for the premium outlets. More shops more up to date!





I used to really like beltz/prime but as it is goin thro a refurb its not so good at the mo!




I would go for the lake buena vista factory outlet - it is smaller than Belz and not so overwhelming but you can still get some good bargains there - it has Reebok, Gap, Old Navy, and loads more. We got some great bargains on jeans there too.




One other point; pointa orland was a building site a couple of months ago, and probablly still is. Mallinium Mall is a little further north of I Drive, Dont know if the I Drive trolley goes that far. Then there%26#39;s Florida mall on Orange Blossom trail and Sandlake Road



Then there is one on 192 a couple of hundred yds east of 535 you, has a fasinating shop on there called Jo-Ann%26#39;s, will be spoilt for choice.




Belz (Prime) mall 2 is empty, Point was a building site the other week and point has nothing in it unless you want a speed boat ! Premium is by far the best. Florida mall is ok as is MM but more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment