Monday, December 12, 2011

calypso towers


I am looking for review of calypso towers. I can%26#39;t find anything really. I know that it is new and just opened. made reservations on bookit.com now I am wondering if I should have just called the direct reservations line. Any help would be appreciated.



Kim



calypso towers


kim,



check out www.waterstoneresorts.com , then pull up on their resort listings . hope this helps you out .



'; t '; n ky.



calypso towers


I have heard nothing but great things about the resort. I know an owner that has a three bedroom for $1500 a week which is a steal for this resort. I can give you info if you would like.


lanna@tds.net




We went in to them when they were first built, just out of curiosity since the building was so beautiful. They are VERY nice. And one of the best restaurants in PCB is right across the street :)






Hey guys,





Thanks so much for the advice. I did check and the bookit website charges a nights lodging if I cancel, so I will keep the reservation I have. I am taking my Mom, Brother, Sister in-law and Nephew for a few days. We grew up going to PCB and I have a condo at Emerald Beach Resort which is not yet completed. I have used this site often as I travel all over the world. It has been a life saver for me. Thanks again!





Kim




I know nothing about the calypso towers, but I am intimately acquainted with the dealings of Bookit and it may be too late for you to consider making your own reservations. You should go to your electronic confirmation sheet and choose to print out your ';hotel voucher.'; Read the fine print toward the bottom concerning cancellations. And check your reservation dates while you%26#39;re there!





I recently had a horrible experience with Bookit making reservations for the wrong dates in Panama City Beach which resulted in my losing around $250. It is a VERY long story. In the midst of the fiasco I called one of the condos I booked through them and found that I could have had it for $50/night less. Lesson learned. I would never recommend using Bookit.

No comments:

Post a Comment