Saturday, April 3, 2010

50% off at Restaurant.com

New 50% off code for restaurant.com: 35703 good until 7/16/06



50% off at Restaurant.com


I was surfing ebay and actually saw someone selling these certificates ! Can you believe that. I felt like emailing the person bidding and telling them where to purchase them.



Again lilbunnygirl thans for all your info. I have a collection of your advise in a folder to take with us!



50% off at Restaurant.com


Lilbunny...when you say the code expires, do the certificates also expire, or are they good once they are bought? I have never tried Restaurant.com,but am thinking about it since we are coming to PCB for a week this Sunday! Also, can you use as many as you want per visit, or are they retricted to one per visit? How do you get the code to get 50%off? Thanks for all your infinite knowledge...I have been lurking for a few days on here %26amp; have already learned a lot!




No, the certificate is good for a year from the date of purchase. The discount code is the only thing that expires :)





You may only use one at a time, and apparently Hammerhead Fred%26#39;s is particularly adamant about this, Lisastyling says that even seated at seperate tables with seperate checks they wouldn%26#39;t allow her group to use more than one! Which stinks, if you ask me.





I get the discount codes from people on TA Vegas who acquire them by some mysterious means and share them out with the group :)




Well thank you for sharing!! And thanks for the tips! Oh, do the same restaurants always have coupons, or is there a chance that they might not have one the next week? Just wondering if I should go ahead before Sunday just in case!




As far as I know they always have the same certificates on offer, so as long as you buy them before the 50% off expires on sunday, you%26#39;re in good shape!




I have read a couple of time about these certificates and almost bought them the last time you gave us a code. I don%26#39;t have a problem only using one, but I am a little concerned about the minimum purchase requirements. Does this amount count the certificate or does the purchase amount have to be over and above the certificate amount ?



Thanks,


Candy




kuponklipper - no the minimum purchase ammount is the total bill. We used a $10 one at Original Pancake House in Vegas with a minimum purchase of $25. Our total bill was $30, so we paid $20 cash and used the $10 certificate. Which was nice, since we%26#39;d paid $1.50 for it! :)




I am confused about the certificates. If I purchase two $10 certificates can I combine them and use them togrther to get $20 off of total bill?




No, you can only use one per meal. But you%26#39;re still paying $5 (if you use the 50% off code) for a $25 gift certificate, etc... so it%26#39;s saving a good amount of money regardless

No comments:

Post a Comment