Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things you did only once in Orlando.

This is related to another thread but trying it here as a separate topic.



Are there any attractions or restauants that have been tried and the result was - never again?



Obviously my main contender is The Spaceship Centre or KSC but there must be others.



Things you did only once in Orlando.


I went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando and I would never go back- the service was terrible-the food was awful- we had to send an undercooked burger back twice- I have been to lots of other Hard Rocks and would go back to those but not this one.



Things you did only once in Orlando.


The Space Centre, Skull Kingdom and Arabian Nights dinner show (which will include all dinner shows).




Is KSC Kennedy ? I%26#39;ve never been, but plenty people seem to. We%26#39;re hoping to do a tandem skydive out by Kennedy when we go in November so thought we would drop by, but you dont seem keen. What%26#39;s bad / dull about it ? I wont waste our time if it%26#39;s that bad.





Also heard mixed reports about skull kingdom, a friend of mine went with his wife and kids and said they had a blast, never been myself so same question, what%26#39;s the deal with it, why is it so poor ?





Cheers guys




Probably not a popular response but here goes anyway......Epcot




Dicko, Skull Kingdom is ok and we did have fun when we went but when you%26#39;ve been once you don%26#39;t need to do it again because you know what happens. I%26#39;ve seen it slated on this forum but we quite enjoyed it.





Kennedy, again wasn%26#39;t too bad but we certainly wouldn%26#39;t go again and its not somewhere I%26#39;d recommend as a must see place. Our teenage son thought it was boring frankly.




Dinner Shows ................. how awful and i got ot 1/2 price felt sorry for the people payinf full price




Thanks carla,





just realised that I didn%26#39;t actually answer the question !!





As long as my backside points down I will never ever go on Montu at Busch again !





It%26#39;s seriously not cool to be the only guy to vomit at the lockers when you come off the ride, especially when there are kids queing to get straight back on.





Still have nightmares now.




Perkins, Lulus Bait Shack (Pointe) TGI (surprising cause the one at home is good). Oh and I would never get my hair cut at Florida Mall again although god only Knows what possessed me the first time! I blame it on the humidity!!




My big one was eating at Sizzler for breakfast in LBV. They use canned bacon on their buffet and most of the food was pretty nasty! The other place that comes to mind is this Chinese Rest. in the Orange Lake Plaza in Kissimmee. I don%26#39;t remember the name but it was also nasty!!!




Astro Orbiters in Tomorrowland - queued for over an hour (at son%26#39;s insisistence) just to go round and round a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment