Saturday, April 3, 2010

Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom

I was a child living right next door to Disneyland in Cali. Will I be dissapointed with Magic kingdom in Florida? Are the classic rides as good? Jungle tour, Small world etc?



Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom


You won%26#39;t be disappointed hanalei princess. I%26#39;ve been to both parks and I much prefer Magic Kingom Disney World. And yes the classic rides are great!



Disneyland vs Magic Kingdom


Lucky you living next door to Disneyland! I recently have visited Disneyland and have visted WDW MANY times and I can honestly say that if you are comparing Disneyland to MK there are very few differences. MK doesn%26#39;t have Matterhorn Bobsleds but more or less the rides are the same and positioned similarly.



The advantage of WDW over Disneyland is that it has Epcot , Disney Studios and the Animal Kingdom as well which are all worth a visit.



Enjoy your visit!




In addition to the above posts, when you enter the Walt Disney World area, it is like entering another world. (no pun). The Disney Land park is surrounded by hotels, etc. When you enter the gates of Walt Disney World, you do not feel as though you pulled into an amusement park. The lush grounds, winding roads, lakes, are all beautiful. Your anticipation builds as you travel to the various parks.





I go to Disney frequently, and still get that bit of excitement when we cross over into the Disney area.




I was at Disneyland on May5th 2005 for the 50th anniversary kickoff party with Julie Andrews and Kelsey Grammer. I thought going there was the thrill of a lifetime till I walked through the gates of Disneyworld this past February 8th and realized I had died and gone to theme park heaven.



I much prefer Florida and Disneyworld over Cali and Disneyland. I agree with the last poster that passing through those gates gives you the tingles and you do feel like your in a whole different world.



Counting down the days till I can get back to Disneyworld in January/February 2007.



Jokelady




Disney World%26#39;s Magic Kingdom (MK) is great but there are a few things you might notice:





1. MK does not have the Indiana Jones ride



2. MK does not have the Matterhorn



3. Many say that Disneyland%26#39;s Pirates of the Caribbean is better than the Magic Kingdom%26#39;s.



4.Many say that Disneyland%26#39;s It%26#39;s A Small World is better than the Magic Kingdoms.



5. MK still has the Country Bears.



6. Star Tours is at Disney-MGM Studios, rather than at MK.



7. ';Honey, I Shrunk the Audience'; is at Epcot, rather than at MK. MK does have a 3-D: ';Mickey%26#39;s Philharmagic'; which gets very good reviews.



8. Does Disneyland still have ';Toad%26#39;s Wild Ride';? MK does not.



9. MK does not have the Alice in Wonderland ride.



10. You cannot get mint juleps in MK



11. The Toontown area is different.



12. I believe Disneyland has Fantasmic but, at WDW, Fantasmic is at Disney-MGM Studios.





The biggest difference I%26#39;ve found is that there is so much at Walt Disney World, that you end up sort of rushing through the Magic Kingdom. We once spent four whole days at Disneyland, and that was before they even had ';California Adventure';.


  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment