Thursday, April 1, 2010

Attention traciedee

Hey Tracie



Cold I have the name of the WH contact people that you go through? I have been checking WH out and I think I would like to give them a try next February. We are going to take my 20 year old daughter so that makes 5 of us. I won%26#39;t be able to stay on property now but the WH%26#39;s look nice. I like how the owners have done the Disney theme rooms for the kids etc.



Let me know!



Jokelady



Attention traciedee


Hi jokelady, I will get the numbers for you, but the place I stayed did not have a Disney theme. It was a bottom floor unit directly facing the pool and it was great for parking, the pool, store and clubhouse. 2 queen beds and 2 single beds and the couch/fouton pulled out as well. Plenty of room for 5.





I know several in WH did have Disney themed rooms.





I%26#39;ll get back to you.



Attention traciedee


Go on www.vrbo.com the number is 69038. You can send them an email through there. Owners names were Dan and Julia. Pictures really are not that great, but the place was really pretty cute and clean and had a great view of the pool. Location was perfect and we enjoyed not having stair or elevators when we trudged back home at 10pm. You can park by the side at the pool and it%26#39;s a close walk. We also rented their other unit across the hall when my mom decided to go at the last minute. That one has bunk beds. I prefer the layout of the one we were in with just single beds. Easy to deal with and she will email you more pictures if you want. I dealt directly with the owner in England and then sent money to their local manager in Florida. Does not have internet, but I could get it at the clubhouse and by the pool and sometimes in the room. I would stay there again in a heart beat!




Hey Tracie



I don%26#39;t care if it has the Disney theme, I just thought that was a neat touch. I saw a bunch of pictrues of the place and I think it would be the one to stay at if we have more then 4 of us. Please send me the contact info for the owner you stayed with. Your location sounded perfect. I like ground floor, hate climbing stairs!



Send pictures if you have some too.



Thinking end of January if hubby can book the holidays soon.



Jokelady




Jokelady,





Hey Alberta, how are you? Weather good? We finally got rain this week, but forecasts are looking good for the weekend - sunny, woohoo!





Anyways, sorry to butt in on your discussion with Tracie, just thought I%26#39;d share some info. I have been looking all over for villas to rent. I was planning on WH, but ended up booking at Windsor Palms instead. Their pricing seemed a bit better, and we got a house with a separate hot tub. ($2100 for 2 weeks inc pool heat and taxes) I obviously can%26#39;t tell you yet how good it is, but if you are emailing owners, you may want to try that subdiv also. Also - go for the house, not condo if you can. Then you get a pool all to yourselves (translation: Mom and Dad sipping mai-tais or pina coladas in the hot tub while kiddies play in the pool!!).





Just a suggestion from someone whose never been there or done any of it, LOL!





Mel




bumping for jokelady




I felt that bump in Alberta CanadaMel LOL




Hi jokelady



Their email is dan@schwarzmann1.plus.com-- VRBO number 69038. She has a whole bunch of pics she can email you. I really don%26#39;t have many of the condo itself. Let me know if you have more questions.



Traciedee




Jokelady-their local managr is Ian from Oasis Vacations his ph#407-334-3804 address: p.o. box 421508 Kissimmee Florida 34742. Don%26#39;t forget you want the unit with the single beds, not bunk beds can%26#39;t remember if it is 103 or 105.




#103 is the one with out bunkbeds. We paid $685 for 8 nights. No cleaning or other fees. You can also find the condo on oasisfloridavacations.com/homes/鈥etails.htm. I wish I had saved the photos she emailed me. One is a really good shot of how close the patio is to the pool.




Awesome tracie





I am pasting all your info. I got another foster child now. I am up to 4. If this one sticks around, we will need a villa because we will have too many for a hotel. I am dying to take a new foster child to Disneyworld.





I emailed the owner, awaiting their reply. 8 nights for $685.00 is good. That is $85.00 a night and it really works out to the same as the hotel but with more space and perks etc.





Btw... is that pool heated tracie? Because everyone uses it, it surely must be heated?





Jokelady

No comments:

Post a Comment