Saturday, April 3, 2010

travellers cheques in parks

I know that you can use travellers cheques in the parks instead of cash, I just wondered if anyone could tell me what ID you need can you use a UK passport driving licence ~ has photo and address on it.





Thanks



travellers cheques in parks


We always use travellers cheques in the parks and we have never been asked for I.D. I took my passport the first few times but after that I never bothered. Just sign them in front of the cashier.



travellers cheques in parks


The only time you might possibly be asked for ID is if your signatures don%26#39;t match. Usually, you sign in front of the cashier and they match and you go on your way. If the cashier has any doubt, they may ask you to sign the reverse side, and compare all three signatures. If they are still unsure, they may ask for a photo ID with a signature on it, to compare against the signatures already on the TC. It%26#39;s pretty rare for it to go that far, but if you have a really bad signature, it can happen.




thanks for the advice~ that should save so many trips to the bank ~ only 1 week to go !!!!


  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment