Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moderate Disney Resorts

Hi,



My boyfriend and I are going to Disney in October and will be staying off property for a week (timeshare) and would like to spend 2 nights on property. I don%26#39;t think we can afford the Deluxe resorts so I am wondering if you can help us decide on one of the deluxe resorts - Carribean Beach, Port Orleans and there might be one more. Thanks!



Moderate Disney Resorts


I%26#39;m trying to type too fast. I meant to say we%26#39;re looking to stay at a moderate resort.... any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)



Moderate Disney Resorts


Hello squishydog,





My favorite moderate Disney resort is the Port Orleans with the Carribean Beach coming in second and the Coronado Springs third. The grounds are beautiful at the Port Orleans and is a boat ride away from Downtown Disney. If you have any other questions don%26#39;t hesitate to ask!




Port Orleans gets my vote as well. French side #1, Riverside #2.




Since it%26#39;ll be your boyfriend and yourself I think French Quarter is a good choice however, when traveling with children I prefer Riverside. I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll be getting alot of opnions here to help you better decide.




Could I ask what timeshare you are stating at?




Port Orleans French Quarter has a lot of romantic nooks and crannies in the landscaped gardens, and it%26#39;s a short boat ride to Downtown Disney, where the night time action is. It would be a great location for the two of you. You have access to all the amenities of both the French Quarter and Riverside, including all the Port Orleans pools. The French Quarter is also the first pickup and drop off point for the Port Orleans bus transportation, so your chances of getting a seat in the morning are better, and you%26#39;re the first ones off after a long day in the parks.




we%26#39;re staying at the Marriot Grand Vista - (my wonderful boss is unable to use her timeshare this year so she let me trade in!) so since we%26#39;ll be staying for free during the week, we thought we%26#39;d go on site for a weekend




Lucky you squishydog!




Another vote for Port Orleans.




Port Orleans is nice, but Coronado Springs is ABSOLUTELY our favorite Moderate. The resort is beautiful, and the foodcourt is unique. The pool area is the best in all of Disney. So, before you make your decision, check some of the threads for Coronado Springs Resort. It is fabulous!!!!!!!


  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment